THE PROFESSIONAL DIFFERENCE
- If you are planning on leasing out your property, whether it is held as an investment or as a residence, we know you are about to make a major commitment. Because we want you to get it right, your Origins associate will guide you through the entire process and help you to maximize the return on your property by finding a qualified and reliable tenant.
- Will you be leasing the property furnished or unfurnished?
- Will you be providing utilities such as electric and cable?
- Will you allow pets? You may need to check your Home Owners Association rules, as they may restrict tenants from having pets.
Answering these questions and others will impact the pricing of your property either upward or downward. The condition of your property will also impact its price, so it will be in your best interest to ensure that your property is ready for move-in. this will help you achieve the highest possible rent.
With our superior knowledge of the local market, including comparable properties for rent in the area, the potential demand for them, and the rental prices being achieved, Origins is able to help you determine the appropriate current market rent for your property.
These are the ways in which Origins will help you streamline the rental process:
- marketing the property in both print and digital media to ensure exposure to the largest possible qualified audience;
- scheduling and conducting viewings with prospective tenants;
- providing you with valuable feedback; and
- negotiating on your behalf with prospective tenants.
From application to lease-signing, Origins will be there at every stage to ensure a seamless process. If a board package is required, we will review it and submit it in accordance with your building’s policy.
Origins has implemented the most state-of-the-art Property Management Accounting with the Appfolio Property Management system, www.appfolio.com. This system facilitates a seamless virtual flow of funds and information, whether you have 4 properties or 400, by cultivating virtual interaction for tenants, landlords and maintenance vendors.
Call us today for more information. 404.214.9400